Let's look at what Her Madgesty has given us over the years...
1. She is the most iconic and influential Female Recording Artists of all time!
2. She is the World's best-selling Female Recording-Artist of All Time having sold over 200 million Albums during her career
3. She is the Best-selling American Female Artist of All Time
4. She is the best-selling Singles Artist of All Time in the UK
5. She wrote the fastest selling kids book of All Time Her children's book The English Roses sold faster than any other
6. She inspired every struggling young singer/actor/dancer with a dream
7. She dared to open her own record label In 1992 Madonna founded Maverick records and negotiated herself 20% of all music royalties. Which proved useful as she later went on to sell millions of those.
8. She launched the careers of Alanis Morrisette and The Prodigy. She signed Alanis to her Maverick Record label and Jagged Little Pill went on to be one of the world's greatest selling Albums in history by a Female recording-artist album.
9. She helped write songs for Amy Winehouse
10. She inspired Robbie Williams' song "She's Madonna"
11. She provided Gary Barlow with the N°1 hit song "Love Won't Wait"
12. She put Malawi on the map. Not many people talked about Malawi before Madonna's Raising Malawi Organisation which has built ten schools and educates 4,781 children.
13. She launched the trend for celebrity adoption. Madonna adopted two orphans from Malawi, David Bande Mwale in 2006 and Chifundo "Mercy" James in 2009.
14. She popularised Argentinian politics. Before Madonna played Eva Peron, not many really knew much about Argentina's General Peron.
15. She gave us some amazing quotes "I want to be like Gandhi and Martin Luther King and John Lennon - but I want to stay alive."
Lady Gaga & Katy Perry Singles getting great response everywhere!
Perry's 'Roar' and Lady Gaga's "Applause" have blasted into the US Pop chart's top 20!
Both tracks are heading for big debuts on the US and World Chart next week.
Radios everywhere are spinning both songs and praising each.
Ultimately, Perry and Gaga releasing buzz-generating tracks simultaneously represents not a competition, but great for pop radio.
Robin Thicke feat. T.I. & Pharrell Williams' "Blurred Lines" is atop the World Singles chart for the tenth week! "Blurred Lines" is now the second biggest selling Single of 2013, overtaking Pink feat. Nate Ruess' "Just Give Me A Reason" and second only to Macklemore & Ryan's "Thrift Shop".
Next week, Kate Perry's "'Roar" which came out earlier than Lady GaGa's "Applause" could enter the World charts at N°1. "Roar" will easily give Perry the biggest sales week of the year for a song, and likely her largest sales week. At the present, her largest week was earned by "Firework" in 2010.
Avicii's "Wake Me Up" is at N°2 for the fourth week running and Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams' "Get Lucky" stays at N°3 .
The Highest debut of the week comes from Japanese rock band Southern All Stars.
Justin Timberlake New Album '20/20 Experience Part 2' Release Date Sept 30th 2013.
Justin Timberlake is back with his first love, music, and his fans couldn't be any more happy. Timberlake is rewarding everyone for their patience during his long absence with 2 records in one year and extensive touring for everyone to see him live.
The first 10 songs of the 20/20 experience released in March topped the U.S. album charts for three consecutive weeks. Now the second album of the 20/20 Experience will officially release on September 30th in the U.S. according to record label RCA.
The first single off of Part 2 was "Take Back the Night" and was released on July 12, 2013.
Timberlake teamed up with Jay-Z for the "Legends of the Summer" Tour that has been hitting stadiums for select dates over the summer.
Justin Timberlake will embark on an international tour in October, his first in six years, announced concert promoter Live Nation on Monday. They have yet to announce the European, Australian and South American tour dates.
Fans in U.S. and Canada were excited about the summer tour dates, but there were not many booked and some might not enjoy the experience of seeing a concert at a stadium with 50,000 people. So now with news of The North American leg of Timberlake's tour, there will be ample more opportunities for fans to catch him and more intimate venues (than stadiums) and with more cities to choose from. The tour will begin on October 31 in Montreal and finish on February 10, 2014, in Omaha, Nebraska. The "Suit & Tie" singer will perform mostly in mid-sized cities, such as St. Louis, Indianapolis and Edmonton, that his "Legends of the Summer" tour with Jay-Z did not cover.
Justin Timberlake, 32, has spent the last few years focusing on his movie career (The Social Network, Bad Teacher, Friends with Benefits), launching his own record label, and marrying actress Jessica Biel.
Her forthcoming full-length album, 'Prism' is landing on 22nd October (US). Katy Perry announced the news earlier this month on the side of a gold lorry driving through LA.
'Prism' is Perry's third solo album under the moniker, after 2008's 'One Of The Boys' and 2010's 'Teenage Dream'. She also released a self-titled record in 2001 using her birth-name, Katy Hudson.